Monday, September 9, 2013

Good news (I guess)

Hi invisible crowd

I'm glad to announce that HBF has been restored manually line per line. It took a good effort to do it, so I'm ready to offer it for downloading (at the moment at SugarSync)

Additionally I've added some stuff like:

HBF)
-Added new element candle
-New extra life pickup 
-Fixed gravity error in blob
-Keys can be now configured
-Boss1 fixed
-New eye enemy
-Fixed an issue when recovering looping samples
-Intersection between door and hero improved

BB)
-Fixed issue with layers save path
-TSpriteEngine,assigning files when cloning was creating memory leaks
-TAnimationSprite, cache sometimes freed twice
-TCollisions only created when really used
-TCollisions, changed from IShape to TPolygonEx 
-TBigFile improved
-Fixed some rounding issues in sprites coordinates
-TSound a bit more robust
-New TLaser sprite
-Fixed a serious issue when freeing list of interfaces (boddy intfclear)
-Editor zoom in synch
-Many more objects inherit from TObjectEx, thus making easier to find memory leaks
-SpriteEngine, cache is freed after the sprites
-TSound, fixed memory leak when reading wave (silly me)


I hope now I will be able to update the game more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment