BB framework and HBF are ready to be downloaded in the download section.
Other important changes are atmospheric effects, scanlines in order to simulate crt monitors and a brand new menu. Let's enumerate all the changes:
- TSurfaceInfo removed, useless.
- Some classes now inherit from TObjectEx rather than TComponentEx.
- TFontEx does not longer inherit from TSpriteEngine but from TObjectEx.
- TD3DDriver now calls Clear when trying to recover from lost operation, this fixes the weird errors when restoring the surfaces.
- TAnimationSprite does not longer use a Pool but a dictionary for storing animations.
- TPolygon does not longer use Pools.
- TMaterial uses weak references.
- Pool removed from TSpriteEngine.
- TSpritePool removed.
- TFontEx now has its own cache.
- New TSurface.Lightning.
- New BB.Debug unit.
- Priority on maps removed since Z does the work.
- TSpriteEngine now can load from TBigFile via BigFile property.
- TMap and TLayer now can load from TBigFile via BigFile property.
- Many classes with LoadFile() now get the filenames as parameter rather than properties.
- Some little improvements in the TBigFile to make it more handy.
- Some warnings removed.
- FMod library is able to load from BigFile.
- New BB.Screen.Menu menu class.
- New EffectDispatcher unit that can emit night, rain, snow, fog and darkness effects.
- Thunder is shown when lightning.
- New enemy demon.
- New enemy fish.
- Hero is also created in the sprite factory.
- Memory issue when creating rotating platforms fixed.
- New element trap door.
- Map changes to include trap door.
- New sound trap.
- Fixed an issue with the RotatingDie option in birds, now set to False.
- Scanlines added, they can be turned on/off in the .ini file.
- Door is not longer an interface but a class.
- HBF release mode is now able to load all files from the big file.
- Music unit refactored.
- Fixed some minor stuff when pausing and effects were executed.
- When game finishes all sounds are stopped.
- Constants renamed to GameTypes.
- New default menu.
- New setting class and file, all ini options moved.